May 14, 2013

Patchie [Purchases]

 
See those leggings? I think I'm officially addicted. I went from owning nothing to 3 pairs from Black Milk in about two months. They are my new clothing obsession.
 
Our furloughs are coming to an end shortly, and I really feel like I've used them to my advantage - managing to get a lot done on some of them and then managing to get out and do something on others. On May Day I went up to Annapolis and wandered around with Alex and Alexi. The weather was simply gorgeous and since it was in the middle of the week it wasn't crowded. Maybe next spring I'll take some random days off so I can enjoy them this way - it was certainly a nice change of pace.
 
I love Annapolis. The charm is like one of my little towns on The Cape. People are friendly and it's impossible to get bad food while you are there. They also have a pretty awesome wine bar, but we did not hit it this trip. Next time!
 
Oh! Also? Bought myself an early birthday present - a 35mm 1.8 lens. All these pictures were taken using it. I am in love.
 



Love these girls, too. I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other more, but we have been doing a good job at making sure we don't go too long between visits anymore. This month we are seeing each other a lot. I love it!
 
Also? That hat? They talked me into it. I may have a shopping problem.

No comments: