April 10, 2013

Patchie [Knits]

Just showing off another finished knit, just in time for it to be 90*. Seriously. We went from snow to 90* in about 14 days. The wonders of the Mid Atlantic.

I am SUPER excited for the coming week - I have my first ever 5K on Saturday, Sunday I'm heading to Philly for the night, and then Monday through Wednesday I'll be in New York City! I won tickets to see Breakfast at Tiffany's based off of a picture I submitted. I haven't been back to Broadway since I got my theatre degree, and even though this show is getting pretty dismal reviews I'm just excited to be seeing a Broadway show for the first time in 8 years. I got spoiled and was going every three months for awhile there - this has been too long! I'm hoping it lights a fire in me to start trying to head up there more often - even if it's just for a quick overnight.

Also, the weather finally broke and we're into spring. It feels so good to drive around with the windows down! Here's hoping to a long spring, a short summer, and an early fall!

No comments: