March 18, 2013

Patchie [Knits]


Just taking a moment from sneezing and blowing my nose uncontrollably to share one of those finished knitting projects I was talking about. The pattern is The Foliage Hat, and you can find my project page here. The Boy took the picture, because when I remember to ask him he's awesome and will do it with no questions asked. 

I had a great St. Patrick's Day, and I hope you did too. We spent it pretty low key hanging out at the National Harbor with another couple, bar hopping and eating and catching up. 

I'm trying to push myself harder to I'm better prepared for this 5K in less than a month, but this head cold I can't seem to kick is putting serious dampers on those plans.

I suppose that's all that is new at the moment. I went through the pictures from Winchester over the weekend, so hopefully I can share those soon!

No comments: