November 19, 2012

Patchie [Is Thankful] - Part III



Part One is here, Part Two is here.

Nov 13: My friends. When I gave up trying to be part of the "it" crowd, I found the most wonderful caring people. I'm thankful I found one of the most wonderful groups of people.

Nov 14: Knitting. It's cathartic for me, and in a sense a form of meditation. I'm thankful I have the resources and can find the time to set aside and knit almost every day.

Nov 15: The Boy. He is wonderful and patient and I am so thankful he chose me.

Nov 16: Traveling. Some people never leave their home town or home state, and I would go absolutely crazy. I'm thankful for the ability to travel, and I don't think I use it enough. I'm also thankful The Boy has Wanderlust as well.

Nov 17: Nature. I live in a very pretty place, and sometimes I forget. I'm thankful for those days that I can get to a park or near the water and be reminded how pretty this area is.

Nov 18: Theatre. Even though I've fallen off the wagon a little bit, I'm still thankful it's in my life. I'm thankful for the opportunities I've been given and continue to get.

Nov 19: Short Work Weeks! I'm possibly a little too excited I have Thursday off...even though I have to work Friday.

No comments: