November 13, 2012

Patchie [Is Thankful] - Part II

Part I (and an explanation) can be found here.

Nov 6: The ability to vote. I'm thankful that I live in a country where I have the right to vote and the freedom to agree or disagree.

Nov 7: Question 6. I'm thankful that my state passed Question 6 and has legalized gay marriage. Patchie is 110% for equality!

Nov 8: Vacation Time. Today is my Friday! I'm thankful that I can take time off work to do things I love.

Nov 9: Team Hot. While I'm only seeing Alex today (and all weekend!), the girls I work with for Hack & Slash are some of the best people I know.

Nov 10: Whovians. Doctor Who fans are, in general, wonderfully fun and random people. I met some of the coolest people today because I was dressed as a Dalek at FaerieCon.

Nov 11: Cameras. Not just my camera, not just my photography, but photos and cameras in general. I love how much we can capture in this day and age, and I'm thankful for it.

Nov 12: My grandfather. I'm still sometimes hit off guard with just how much I miss him, but I'm thankful for all the years I did get to spend with him. I know I'm lucky.

No comments: