June 4, 2012

Patchie [Opens]


Friday night was supposed to be opening night for Fuddy Meers, but it rained. A lot. And the storms were pretty wild - lots of cloud rotation and tornadoes and lightning. We had to cancel. I was pretty bummed about it. However, the weather was perfect Saturday night and we had a large crowd and the show went so well! I'm so proud of my cast! I can't wait to do it again this weekend. This is the theatre I loved and missed and this is why I keep coming back. I had some low points the last year or two in theatre, and I think I'm finally climbing back up the hill. I love this art and everything about it. This show and everyone involved have helped me find that spark again.

We have two more weekends. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a true pleasure to be in this show. I can honestly say I haven't felt that way about a show since "Midsummer". :)

-Dav-

Patchie said...

:-) I'm glad.