April 18, 2012

Patchie [Settles]


I feel like I've settled into this week like an old routine. It makes sense - last week was anything but and the only day that I'm doing anything out of the ordinary is today - I'll be shooting up to Annapolis to spend time with my faire girls this evening. Usually weeks like this, where it feels like life will forever be a repeat of itself week after week, annoy me. This time it's comforting.

I still have DC pictures to share with you from two weeks ago, but I want to take the time to get those pictures put together properly instead of stealing pictures off my phone like the last few posts have been (sorry about that). Hopefully by the end of the week!

Thanks for hanging in there, those who still pop in and take the time to read my ramblings. I know it's been a dreary couple of months. Nicer weather brings more adventures and a better attitude, so here's to spring!

No comments: