April 3, 2012

Patchie [Celebrates]
























To The Boy:

We turn two years old today!

Last year I was a little sappy, but I love going back back reading it because I feel exactly the same way today. I love how you make me feel and I love how I have never been happier with being myself and accomplishing what I have because you make every tiny milestone extra special.























Things have changed in the last year, and they've changed for the better. We've hit a couple little bumps and gotten a few bruises, but I've never been able to talk to someone like I can to you. I never knew that talking about things can actually lead to resolution and understanding rather than tears and frustration. I can tell you my hopes dreams and fears and you know exactly how to respond every single time. It's a gift I will never take for granted.

I love how our desire to go out and experience life hasn't changed. I love that even though your work schedule has gotten insane you make sure we get our time together. I love that we go into a city or on a trip and it can be someplace we've been hundreds of times before but we always stumble into someplace new.

























I love how no matter what stupid or silly thing comes out of my mouth, it makes you laugh. I love your energy and how infectious it is. I love that while "normal" couples mostly have pictures like the one above, we tend to more often rock the look below.






















Thank you for loving me for the person I am, faults and all. Thank you for always holding my hand and kissing me goodnight. Thank you for always wanting to be a part of everything I do. Thank you for supporting me in all my crazy little endeavors, from photography to theatre to letting the Renaissance Festival steal me for eight weekends in the fall. Thank you for dancing with me, even though you don't always want to. Thank you for telling me you love me every day and making sure I know how much you mean it.
I mean it too, love.

Love,
Me.

2 comments:

Dav said...

This. :)

Marizabeth said...

I don't think I ever realized how often I have photographed you two before. Holy cracker jacks... it's a post's worth! Cute. You guys are great together. <3