March 28, 2012

Patchie [Apologizes]

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've been having fun and doing things, I've just been unmotivated to write about them. I have a feeling it's partially because my laptop is still on the fritz and it makes it hard to edit and upload pictures not taken with my phone. This makes me unmotivated to take pictures to begin with, which leaves me nothing to edit and therefore no pictures to go along with posts (and I don't like posts without pictures).

I feel like this weekend truly kicks off "spring" for me, because The Boy and I (along with another couple) are headed into DC to see what's left of the cherry blossoms (which I don't think it going to be much, they bloomed so early this year), and a lot of fun events and such are already planned for the next couple months. You'll get more pictures (and posts) soon, I promise!

No comments: