December 21, 2011

Patchie [Photographs]

Just sharing a couple quick shots from a mini-shoot I did for some friends in DC a few weeks ago, which we pretty much used as an excuse to hang out with each other. While the shoot was not quite as successful as I had hoped (which was all me, I was trying to do things that I can't do with the lens I took, and anyplace that had Christmas lights was seriously lacking in ambient light which I was not expecting), I did get a couple nice shots of the two of them together.

And at some point Kristen stole the camera to grab a shot or two of me and The Boy, and of course we weren't serious at all!


Old Ebbit's Grill was the last place we hit and turned out to be the best location because of the trees in their gallery. I love that place. One day I'll be able to afford to eat there again.

I hope you're having a great leading-up-to-the-holiday week! Thank you for hanging in there with me while I've been a little quiet this month. I have a 30-day challenge in mind for January that'll get me motivated to start posting again and by then I should have time to post!

No comments: