November 1, 2011

Patchie [Unites!]

The weekend before Halloween (I AM SO BEHIND) my best friend from college, who I visited in May, returned the favor! I picked her up from the airport Thursday after work and the first thing on our agenda was to meet up with another friend from college (who I've talked about before) who lives locally to meet up in Annapolis for dinner and a little bit of wandering around. It was just like old times, I loved it! And of course, I always love Annapolis.


I was so happy to be able to talk to Chrissy while actually looking at her and being in the same room I couldn't contain myself. She's considering Annapolis as her next place of residence, and now it's my personal goal in life to make that happen and sway her as much as I can!

This was only the beginning of three days full of adventure. Can you guess where we went next? I talked about it before, but it included one thing I hadn't mentioned - Chrissy meeting The Boy for the first time! But you'll have to be patient for those pictures, and it's worth the wait. They are perfect for the fall!

No comments: