November 7, 2011

Patchie [Instagrams]

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I know I did...even though there was very little rest, I got to spend Sunday in places like the one pictures above...

...and Saturday involved a lot of girl time and seeing fashion guru's like the one pictured below...
...and I even managed to get a great start on a knitted Christmas present that I was afraid I'd never be able to finish in time and now it looks very possible. Overall a very successful weekend! Don't worry, Sunday will get a post of its own once I catch up, but I still have two days of faire pictures to share with you. I'll catch up sooner or later!

Did you do anything fun or new this weekend?

1 comment:

theolivetree said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I allowed my small children to watch t.v. all weekend long, so I could get ready for a craft show...lol