November 10, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: Muggin'!

When it the weather gets cold I find myself sitting all day at my desk with my mug full of hot tea in hand, and I know I can't be the only one!









A few things about these...

1. Yes, that astronaut is a Doctor Who reference. I'm so addicted it's sad.
2.I Wanna Love You is The Boy's ringtone!
3. The Cat Love mug is by Fetch & Co, which is run by Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds and she's selling mugs and jewelry to help raise money for her little pup who needs surgery. She even does custom stuff - I just placed an order for a custom mug as a Christmas present, but shhh...don't tell anyone!

2 comments:

theolivetree said...

the "i wanna love you" is my favorite! My hubs ring tone for hte longest time was ...." at last" b/c he hates the phone and almost never calls anyone...lol

Dawn said...

Me, upon seeing the respective mugs....

Spiky Mug: OW

Monster Mug: Hahahaha.

Cat Mug: Awwwwwww. KIiiiiitty.

Cookie Monster Mug: BAHAHAHAHA