October 26, 2011

Way Back When[sday]: Waterfalls!

Maybe because our winters are so cold and our summers are so hot, but the changing of seasons always makes me want to go hiking, specifically in the mountains. When I was in college we weren't far from the mountains of North Carolina, which meant we also go to hike to one of my favorite things - waterfalls! I like having a destination in mind when hiking - like a cookie at the end of the mouse maze. Waterfalls are certainly my favorite!




These are all from a few years back when I went to a quick daytrip to a state park. This would also be the same trip where we came back and my car battery died on the top of a mountain in a pretty deserted parking lot with spotty cell service. Good thing the park was pretty well patrolled.

Also, I know I've said it before but it always makes me laugh to go back to old pictures from old cameras where I thought the quality was so good, only to realize just how bad they are. Technology amazes me.

No comments: