October 5, 2011

Way Back When[sday]: Past Knits

This WBW isn't all that exciting this week, but I've been brain storming Christmas presents lately because if I plan on knitting things I should have technically started 3 months ago. One of these years I will have an honest-to-god Handmade Holiday. Below (and above) are some pictures of some of the stuff I've made over the years. It's great being able to look back and see how far I've come in my knitting abilities. Just think - I used to be afraid to knit anything involving lace and anything with fingering weight yarn. Now it feels like that's all I do!



I have some finished projects I'll post about soon as soon as I take some good pictures of them. Until then if you're interested, you can see other knitty stuff by me here, and can always find me on Ravelry as patchieknits!

4 comments:

Miss Eva Morgan Reeve said...

I need to learn how to knit. You're very good. :)

Patchie said...

Thank you so much! I'm really glad I sat down and learned one day, you won't regret it! :-)

Marizabeth said...

I wish I had the patience for this kind of stuff. I will photograph your stuff for sales in return for a sweet Doctor Who scarf?!?!?!

Sara Bell said...

Ooh, I love this! I just started knitting too so I'm a bit obsessed with it as of late.