October 25, 2011

Patchie [Revels]: Weekend 7 [Part 2]

These are still from the weekend before last, because I am very behind. But that's what happens when your BFF comes to town and you spend every moment with her, and of that means being just a little behind on posts than it's totally worth it. Plus it eases the pain of faire being over a little longer by having these posts to still get through since faire ended Sunday. But that's another post for another day.

This was another day that was a total blast - perfect weather and The Boy was able to come as well which always makes me happy.










Those boots in that last picture? I'm not the proud owner of them, and if I'm not at work it's going to be rare that you'll see me not wearing them. I'm kind of in love.

Besides the usual weekly postings, the next things coming up are a short trip to Annapolis for a super-mini college reunion, a pumpkin patch and vineyard trip, and more faire (and the last of faire you'll get for a little while...sniff). Stay tuned!

1 comment:

theolivetree said...

great photos! Love the bubbles ;)