October 4, 2011

Patchie [Pins]

The external hard drive should be in tomorrow, which means you'll get real pictures by the end of this week, I promise! I had mentioned maybe doing two Etsy posts this week, but I thought I'd give you some stuff from Pinterest instead since I've been spending a lot of time on there. Speaking of which, are you on Pinterest too? Let me know!

We've got one more day of fall-like weather before we get back into the 70's by the end of the week. I know full well that by January I am going to be so over the cold weather, but for now I'm enjoying the thought that soon I'll be able to bust out all my hand knits and start baking and cooking those super rich foods that you only feel not guilty about eating around the holidays.
[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]
Clearly, I like a lot of empty calories. No wonder I can't lose any weight. Do you have a favorite fall/winter/football/holiday/cold weather recipe? Share in the comments!

No comments: