October 11, 2011

Patchie [Learns]

Stopping in to show just a couple behind-the-scenes pictures of the show I did in Baltimore for the last two weekends. The laptop is closer to being useable again, but in the meantime I'm going to see if I can find some other way to edit pictures. I'm getting so behind! But the good new is the Boy managed to get the laptop working enough to get all my files backed up, so at least I haven't lost anything except time!


It was a blast this last weekend - we were able to really relax into the show and enjoy ourselves in the downtime. We enjoyed a lunch/dinner together, talked and shared stories, and back at the theatre I did two things for the first time ever...I got on a motorcycle (weee!) and I learned how to crack a whip! Not just the traditional circus crack either, I was taught a whole combination. But before that lesson came in I had the sound tech take a video to send to The Boy, and I thought I'd share it with you too because it is super nerdy. Also, I got much better at it after this video and stopped leaning forward (and sticking my tongue out in concentration).


In other news, today is The Boy's birthday! We are going out to dinner tonight with a bunch of friends to celebrate. Happy birthday, love!

1 comment:

theolivetree said...

happy birthday to your boy! I learned in school to save fast and save often...to bad I don;t follow that rule...totally lost everything on my lap top about 2 years ago :(