October 17, 2011

Patchie [Knits]

A few weeks ago I shared the above picture and promised I'd share better ones because (a). this was taken with an iPhone, and (b). she's wearing it inside out.
Knitting this one I cot about 75% of the way through it and was glad I wasn't making it for myself, I just wasn't in love with it. But once Alex put it on I kind of fell for it. Plus it suits her so well. This is part of a pattern pack I bought that has been my favorite patterns ever - if you're interested in what it is let me know and I'll link to it (I'm multitasking at the current moment and can't get to Ravelry).

Also, that pixie hood I knit Alex awhile ago and then I made one for myself? Here's both of us in it them.
This is the most comfortable hat I've ever worn. Also? No hat hair. Amazing. And these are a pretty quick knit and although I started with a pattern I've modified it to the point where it's totally my own. I'm thinking about attempting to sell these at some point. Thoughts?

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Did you do anything fun?

1 comment:

Marizabeth said...

Ummm... those hats are kinda amazing. I want one in bright colors. Please to sell?!?!