October 6, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: Tea!

I'm clearly on a fall kick, and one of my favorite things (besides scarves. And the leaves. And the food. And the holidays. And RennFest. And apparently a lot) is the amount of hot tea I can now drink! I'm not a soda drinker and I tend to drink very little juice - my top three are water, tea, and wine in that order (and wine is a distant third, I'm not that big of a lush). I have collected an awful lot of different loose leaf teas since last fall and I'm looking forward to trying them all!








Laptop Update: I got the external hard drive in the mail and tried to turn on the laptop to switch everything over because it's been acting up, and I can't get past the startup screen. UGH. You try to do the right thing. Anyway, you WILL have some new RennFest pictures to see tomorrow from two weeks ago, but it's not going to be the super-cool post I had originally planned. In the meantime The Boy and his brother are goign to try to work on the laptop this weekend, I think. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

theolivetree said...

I love that first tea pot necklace!