October 27, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: Halloween!

You guys, I had almost triple the number of hits on my blog yesterday than I usually get. Where did you all come from? Will you come back? I can't figure out your "source!" It was pretty cool though, not gonna lie. Totally caught me off guard! Anyway.

Happy almost Halloween! What are you dressing up as this year? I'd tell you what The Boy and I are doing, except we totally haven't finished them yet. So they may change at last minute. Just like last year. I think I use up all my desire to dress up during faire season, so by the time Halloween rolls around I just don't care anymore and usually wind up doing something beyond simple, because I always feel like I'm cheating when I wear my garb. But I still very much enjoy all the parties and the holiday itself!







1 comment:

Marizabeth said...

I think Bear and I are staying in this year rather than go to parties. It's just easier, especially since we are an old couple. haha