September 23, 2011

Patchie [Revels]: MDRF Weekend 3!


This past weekend I really didn't take many pictures at all. I wasn't at faire for too long on Saturday - I arrived late and left early. Not for any particular reason, but the weather was threatening rain (and has drizzled on and off all day) and I had a party that night. Sunday The Boy and I went and we parked super far away because we got there even later than I had on Saturday and I didn't realize until we hit the gates that I had left my camera in the car. He convinced me to forget the camera and enjoy my day without it and I'm glad he did - it was a nice change of pace and one less thing to carry around! 
MDRF 2011
MDRF 2011
MDRF 2011
MDRF 2011
MDRF 2011

I am very much looking forward to this weekend, between the acts that will be there and the number of friends who will be joining me Sunday I can't wait! I just hope the weather holds out. While I do enjoy a good rainy faire day, I'd like it to not be this week!

Any big plans this weekend? I hope you have a great one!

1 comment:

theolivetree said...

looks like another lovely weekend!!