September 16, 2011

Patchie [Revels]: MDRF Weekend 2!

MDRF 9/15/11

As I said in the beginning of the week, I worked on Saturday at faire. I got up there a little early and wandered, but didn't get many pictures in - working means no modern technology in sight. Not many people has iPhones in the time of Henry VIII. So most of these pictures are from Sunday when I met up with Alex and we did our thing, aimlessly wandering around faire and doing a lot of window shopping (which is actually pretty out of character for us...usually we are Actual Shopping). Enjoy the pictures!
MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

MDRF 9/15/11

Notice anything (besides the watermark) with the new hosting? I'm trying out Flickr - Blogger was making my picture grainy when they weren't, and grainy pictures is a pet peeve of mine. I might be the only one who can tell, but it makes me feel better! Plus it's not as complicated as I thought it was going to be, and I learned something new. Go me! They won't all be done like this, but the really big photo ones probably will be.

This weekend I'll be attending faire again and I also have a Gypsy Faerie party that I also attended last year. There will be many more pictures this time! Do you have any exicing plans for this weekend? Our weather is supposed to be fantastic!

4 comments:

theolivetree said...

great photos! I love the bubble one!!!

Marizabeth said...

I'll see you at the Gypsy Faerie Party! haha I really, really love the bubble shots... great focusing... you can see the whole Faire in the bubble! Bubbles are tricky to get... great capture! Stop getting so good! haha

Squeebie said...

If I had read this blog yesterday, while I was bored out of my mind, and lacking creativity, I would have practiced capturing bubbles. Maybe today.

Hurry up n post Faerie Gypsy time.

Patchie said...

Faerie Gypsy pictures are coming soon!