September 20, 2011

Patchie [Parties]

Saturday was the annual Faerie Party that friends have been throwing for years, and it's one of the parties I look forward to year after year. I am a fan of themed parties and the two that host really pay attention to all the little details and really make it a fun and exciting environment, from themed food to drinks to entertainment and atmosphere. This year was gypsy themed, and everyone really got into the spirit!








Being a bunch of theatre people we take ideas and roll with them - everyone did their own makeup and most costumes were handmade - even the Steampunk one that Randy put together. And then Brandi and Randy made a shooter out of a hummingbird feeder, because Randy is too crafty for his own good. I think I found myself a new props person.

I hope you had a great weekend! Did you do anything exciting?

No comments: