September 1, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: One Year!

As of this past Tuesday I have officially been at my current job for one full year and boy does time fly when you're working 40 hours a week. While it does have its frustrating moments, I do generally like what I'm doing and know how lucky I am to have the type of job I do and not have to commute into a city to do it. Plus I have my own desk, which I guess makes me a real adult or something (even though I've had 3 coffee mugs disappear so far. Argh.).

Anyway, this has been the hardest Etsy post yet for some reason. There just isn't a lot of general office goodies that are really my style on there. But I did find a few for you that I thought were worth sharing!





  




That's all for now! Is there a theme you'd like to see? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments: