August 2, 2011

Guest [Post]: The Olive Tree

{ source: little brown pen}

{ source: dazey chic}

{source: french affairs}

I'm Christina from The Olive Tree and I am so thrilled to be guest posting for Rachel today!

While she is away she asked for me to write about vacation so......

I figured if I could go away somewhere...I would pick ol' Paris. I took years of art history when I was in school and it would be really nice to go to the Louvre so I could see all the art work I spent all that time writing papers about.

Then I would hit up the Eiffel tower and spend the rest of the time eating. eating, followed by coffee, and a little more eating...no joke.

Have you ever been to Paris?

hope you have a lovely day!!


Thank you Christina! I have yet to travel overseas, but I certainly hope to one day! Go check out her blog - she posts great finds and how-to's from all over the web!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I went to Paris ~18 years ago - lord, I can't believe it's been that long. I so want to go again - I loved it! Really wasn't there long enough to see everything. I will say this, there is nothing more breathtaking than the Eiffel Tower at night.

Jenni Price illustration said...

Well, I've never been to Paris...but I have been to France. I would love to see all the art in the Louvre too....eating and coffee sounds good to me also!

Mila said...

I had an opportunity to live in Paris but turned it down. It is one of my greatest regrets but as Scarlett O'Hara would say, "tomorrow is another day."

theolivetree said...

Thanks for featuring me! Hope your having fun!!

Adrian said...

I was in Paris for one day, which was not nearly enough, but while I was there I managed to go to the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. It would take days and days to see all the artwork there but I'm glad I got the chance to spend a few hours there.