July 25, 2011

Patchie [Catches Up]

I want to start of by thanking those of you who commented something sweet last week - it was one of those weeks that I just couldn't pull myself out of a funk and the kind words certainly helped. I am back on the right track, feeling accomplished and good abut myself and ready to push through a very short work week and then head up north for a week-long vacation.

But you'll hear plenty about that on Wednesday. Today I want to share pictures from my latest park adventure! Marizabeth had one of her bridesmaids in town from Kansas and Marizabeth's Bear and I joined them both at a possible wedding venue for a picnic and some photographic wandering. We did this last Friday, right before this brutal heat wave dropped that has been here ever since. The timing was perfect!




I've been to this park before in early spring, and I can't wait to visit it in the fall - I bet it'll be so pretty with all the leaves changing around the water! If you want more, you can see Marizabeth's photos from last Friday here! She is also a super awesome friend and is letting me borrow one of her better lenses for my Cape trip. I can't wait to go photo crazy up there!

Any big plans this week in your corner of the world? I'm spending the next two days trying to talk myself out of over packing. I am so bad at it!

6 comments:

theolivetree said...

great photos!

Patchie said...

Thank you! :-)

Erika Lee Sears said...

love the photo collage- i think you captured your weekend perfectly :)

Ashley said...

Awesome shots! I feel like I was there too. :)

Marizabeth said...

You always get the most amazing photos! I hope that lens serves you well! I can't wait to see photos from the Cape! But I will miss you like crazy while you're away. Also, I think you are amazing... don't let the turkeys get you down. :) xo

Patchie said...

Aw, thank you guys! It was a fun afternoon :-)