July 7, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: Whales!

I love whales. I was obsessed with them as a kid and we used to go on Whale Watches every year when we went to The Cape. The last time I went was with Nametwin and even the people who worked on the boat said it was the best trip they had ever been on - whales were breaching left and right every few seconds. It was amazing! I was looking into it to see if it was something The Boy and I could do this year but sadly it has gotten super expensive. But my heart still flutters a little every time I see something with a whale on it!










Don't forget - today is your last day to enter My Giveaway! I will announce a winner tomorrow!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love whales and whale watching too! These Etsy find are great.

theolivetree said...

Love these etsy finds!

Patchie said...

Thank you both! :-)