June 27, 2011

Patchie [Summarizes]

This weekend was such a whirlwind! The Boy and I kicked it off by meeting up with Jim and Sweetie for a baseball game at our local stadium, and ran into multiple other people there we knew as well. One of the best moments of summer is sitting in a stadium watching baseball and eating a hot dog! The night wrapped up with fireworks, which they have every Friday and Saturday.
We called it an early night mostly because I knew my next day would be a super long one, and I was right. I woke up early and booked it over to Marizabeth's house where her future sister-in-law was getting married!
Lots of last minute prep was going on before we got shooting since we were the hired photographers for the day. You'll have to wait for the "professional" shots because they are still sitting on my camera (with a dead battery...looks like I should really invest in a backup battery) and I need to edit them. But there are tons and I can't wait to share them with you and get your opinion! I did manage to fire off one photo on my iphone of the ceremony though!
Sunday was spent sleeping until the afternoon and then laying low with The Boy, Marizabeth, her Bear and his family. Everyoen was exhausted and relieved that the wedding was over, and we celebrated with drinks and tons of leftover reception food and cake. We wrapped up the evening watching Hook, and when The Boy and I got home I passed out almost instantly. This weekend needed an extra day badly!

Did you do anything out of the ordinary this weekend? I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

theolivetree said...

baseball and fireworks...bliss! None of the photos I take end up on my blog...lol...that was the deal with my husband he doesn't want photos of our kids up all over the interenet :)

Marizabeth said...

Again, I would like to thank you for being such an amazing friend. You dealt with "Uncle Bob" (who in this case was intense toaster) so well and got some truly spectacular shots! I love your face off! xoxo