May 5, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: Sheep &Wool

D'oh! I posted earlier without realizing it was Thursday, which has become my unofficial Etsy Dump Day! That's what happens when you have a 4-day work week, I suppose. Anyway, this weekend is the Maryland Sheep & Wool festival up in Northern Maryland, but with all the things going on this month I sadly don't have the money to go this time around. I thought I'd theme today around it anyways, since the majority of the things I've collected are either knitting or faire related!














I have a few finished projects I plan on sharing here soon, as soon as I have the motivation (and possibly a buddy) to take pictures of them. The first picture was a super-fast knit that I did out of some stashed yarn the other day with the desire to finish something now that I could keep. Of course, I promptly tried to give it away because I didn't like how it looked, but once I blocked it I changed my mind. Also, count for Patchie Knits Etsy Shop: 4! I want to hit at least 10 so I can launch it this fall. I'm doing pretty well so far!

2 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Awww Shawn the sheep necklace is adorable! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Marizabeth said...

You are such a yarn nerd. I have a funny idea for a regular blog feature for you that is punny and unique that only you could really pull off. But I won't post it here, for fear of plagiarizers! haha But seriously, remind me. It involves "yarn".