May 12, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: MD Faerie Festival!

This Saturday I'm grabbing a few friends and heading up to the Maryland Faerie Festival! I wasn't able to go last year and I am really looking forward to it this year - I hope it doesn't rain. Right now staying dry is not looking promising. Help me out and keep your fingers crossed!

I appologize for having two faerie-themed etsy dumps so close together, but it's what is on my mind right now. Next week I'll do something completely different, I promise!

















The theme this year is mermaids, and I'm excited to see what the vendors, performers, and exhibitors come up with. I want to thank you guys for the feedback on the last post as well, I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about blogging, themes, and getting writers block. You guys are the best!

5 comments:

theolivetree said...

I love those star fish clips! I have sat through a cold wet art fair :( I hope the weather changes for you!!

Patchie said...

Thank you, I hope soo too!

Marizabeth said...

Oh, man! You didn't tell me there was a theme!!! haha

Patchie said...

Ok, it's like when RennFest has a "theme"...it's there, but it's not like everyone needs to dress accordingly. I have pretty blue wings I was goign to wear, but they can't get wet :/

S said...

Very cool. Enjoy yourself!