May 19, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: Birthday Week!

I turn 25 today! I have truly awesome friends and family who have helped me celebrate so far, and I still have a few more things to do (including my "official" birthday gathering at a Vineyard on Sunday). Since I promised nothing fairy-related, I'm posting things that are realted to this week and what I've been doing!

(Happy Birthday to me!)


(Not one, but two cookouts this week! For the record, they just happened to be this week, one was sporadic, the other is for someone else.)


(Birthday night at a local hangout, where the birthday person gets to drink free!)


(Tonight I'm going to see one of my favorite reggae bands in Baltimore. I can't wait!)


(Touring and Tasting at a local vineyard)


(cupcakes will be made...)


(...Strawberrys may be picked?...)

(...and drinks will certainly be had!)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. Today I'll be getting off work early so we can get to baltimore before rush hour gets too bad. I can't wait! John Brown's Body is a great band, and I've seen them once before on The Cape. If they are coming to your area and you have the opportunity, don't miss them!

2 comments:

theolivetree said...

HaPpY HaPPY HAppY BIrTHDAy to you!!!!! Hope you have a lovely day!

Patchie said...

:-) Thank you!