April 19, 2011

Patchie [Watches]

Our trip to Annapolis was fueled by a Spring Fling Festival on Maryland Ave - one of which I could find very little information on except The Rovers would be playing, whom I have seen multiple times before. The festival itself left a little to be desired, but there were some neat crafts and kettle corn and a small booth that had a barn owl and screech owl that I felt bad for because their cages were too small. We misunderstood the schedule and wound up getting there way early for The Rovers, so we decided to duck into Galway Bay, the pub that was hosting the band, and have a few drinks and an awesome lunch! The food was seriously delicious and they had Magners on tap, which always gives a place brownie points.


Almost right when we finished eating The Rovers started playing, so we wound up in a great spot right next to the "stage," which was actually just a small platform on the street. As always, they were great! It also helped that the weather was fantastic, just warm enough without being too warm. I also found out that they are goign to be at RennFest again this year, and I will be seeing them in about two weeks at a local celtic festival. 'Tis the season!

I am finally taking Marizabeth's advice and doing picture collages rather than trying to post 8 pictures per post - what do you think? Do you like them? It's a more efficient way to post more pictures at once, I think. I won't use it all the time, but it's a nice option!

3 comments:

Marizabeth said...

Yay collages! They look great! hahaha I'm glad you guys had a good time!!!

Patchie said...

We certainly did! You guys will have to join us next time!

Marizabeth said...

Yes, please!