April 13, 2011

Etsy [Post]: Impulsive Decisions

This morning I woke late up with an awful headache, had to change what I was wearing because I got toothpaste down the front of me, had coworkers get snippy with me, and then found my desk like this with everyone saying "I have no idea how that happened!" And it wasn't even 8:30 yet. So here's an Etsy dump of things I'd impulse buy if I had any money in my bank account.














Grunge Heart Hoodie

Since then my desk has been fixed and I ate a chocolate bar, and I'm looking forward to our weekly dinner with Jim & Sweetie. So things are looking up. I hope your Wednesday is going well!

1 comment:

Marizabeth said...

Oh no! That's awful. I hate bad days like that... late start, hitting all the traffic, something falls apart... but at least your dinner tonight should make things better! Tell everyone Bear and I say HI!