April 29, 2011

Patchie [Reminds]

I've been having a sort of weird day emotionally. I just feel all over the place and stressed and anxious with really no good excuse. I didn't sleep well which I'm sure didn't help, and I've had a few personal little things in the back of my mind lately that push forward once in awhile (like last night) and take over for a few hours before going and hiding under the bed again for awhile, which always throws me off.

I'm lucky because now that the work day is almost over I have a lot to look forward to this weekend that is distracting me from my not-so-optimistic mood - The Celtic Festival and a Faerie Festival are the big events, and I'll be spending time with people at both that I haven't gotten to spent quality time with in awhile. Plus I know of a few faire people going to the faerie fest that I haven't seen since October - I hope to bump into them!

Be prepared for a ton of pictures next week. I will have some serious catching up to do, and I hope you tune in and are patient with me while I edit them to share!

Make it a point to find something to smile about this weekend, whether it's treating yourself to a cupcake or going on an all new adventure - enjoy yourself! I hope you find something and when you do, share with me what it is! <3

4 comments:

The Book Florist said...

That is a challenge. Especially since I intended to spend all weekend doing my assignment. I'll certainly try, and I'll make sure to mention what it was. Take care.

Marizabeth said...

I will be all smiles if we manage to finish the kitchen!!! haha I <3 you!

The Book Florist said...

Well, this is the best I could come up with. I had a long and tedious job to do this afternoon, and I put on music and sang and danced the whole time I was working. Take care.

Patchie said...

I'm glad you found something!