April 11, 2011

Patchie [Finishes!]

Internet, mark this day down in your calendars - I finished a knit project before a deadline. It's a hood with a point in the back for my friend that I've worked with at RennFest the last two years, and she is going to look so adorable in it. I would show you a picture of it on me, but the one picture that turned out ok using the camera timer still makes me look ridiculous, so I'll make sure to get a picture of Alex in it when I see her at the end of the month. Not gonna lie though, it's a comfy hat. I may make one for myself no matter how dumb I look for those cold faire mornings!

5 comments:

theolivetree said...

wow! great job...I really want to learn how to do that~ love the purple flower!

Patchie said...

Thank you! The flower is crochet and the hat is knit - I could have knit the flower too in theory, but I can crochet one in about 5 mintues.

Marizabeth said...

Cute! It's so very Alex.

allison said...

I love that you knit for Renn Fairs!! I have never been to one, but I like to pretend like I'm a veteran.

Patchie said...

Allison, you should go! It's an awesoem experience - you'll be hooked!

I'll actually be posting pictures of this hat on the person I made it for today. Thanks for checking out my blog!