April 15, 2011

Patchie [Excites]

Today I was able to get off work a little early so I could come home and knock out a headache. While doing so I watched the "Blink" episode of Dr. Who and oh my God. Wanna learn something about me and how to scare me and have me hold a grudge against you for a really long time? There is no noise in my nightmares. Either that, or I'm the only thing that CAN make noise. This is why sneaking up on me seriously scares me. This makes things in scary movies that don't talk or make noise that much worse to me. Such as, I don't know, angel statues that turn into stone when you look at them but try to kill you but manage to get completely across the room without a sound in the blink of an eye. Eugh.

Anyway.

I happened to be walking through the house when I saw the UPS guy pull up. I bound out of the house with a big smile on my face, assaulted him with a "YOUAREMYNEWBESTFRIEND!" and barely kept myself from ripping the box open right there in the middle of the yard. I knew exactly what this box was. I waited patiently for years for this box.

As they used to say in Ye Olden Days, shit just got real, yo.

2 comments:

Marizabeth said...

one- Blink freaks me out. There is a conglomerate of angel statues that look JUST THE SAME about an hour from where we live, by the way. Fact. Sometimes, I imagine I will turn around at night and see one with the angry face... right... there...

two- yay your camera came in! I am so excited! When are we photodating?!?!?! :D *jumping for joyyyy*

Patchie said...

Very very soon! Maybe a small one sameday after work this week?