April 14, 2011

Patchie [Drinks]


Have you ever had Delirium Tremens? I kid you not, the aftertaste is bubblegum. I'm not talking about any vague flavor you'd miss - you take a swig, wait ten seconds, and are smacked in the face with intense bubblegum flavor! It is so strange.

The Boy tried it out at RFD Washington (which I totally reccomend), and I didn't believe him. It did not turn me into a beer drinker by any stretch, but throughout the meal I kept sneaking another sip to make sure I wasn't imagining it!

4 comments:

Marizabeth said...

What?!?! I need to try that... just for the novelty. Although I am a littler weirded out about beer that turns into Willy Wonka beerblebum...

Patchie said...

I'm going to start a techno-infused rock band called Beerblegum.

Amy Radcliffe said...

Definitely got to try some of this!

Patchie said...

Let me know what you think, Amy!