March 14, 2011

Patchie [Snuggles]

I will be updating you all week with adventures from our weekend getaway because we did so many fun things that I want to share, but I haven't even begun to look through the 400+ pictures I took. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend, and I hope to turn weekend getaways into a frequent event (or at least as frequent as we can afford...my wallet is hurting right now).

When we got home last night we curled up with Zorro and let the weekends events sink in and let ourselves prepare for the week ahead. We also cheered our little dumb kitty on when we realized he's finally figure out how to open a cracked door enough to let himself through it! But look at that face - are you surprised it took him this long? Because I'm not. Our kitties turn one year old very soon!

6 comments:

Renée said...

Oh what an adorable cat!

Patchie said...

Thank you! He's adorably dumb. ;-)

Ashley Slater said...

I have been reading through your blog and you are too cute! Love it!

-ash
www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com

Patchie said...

Aw, well thank you!

Marizabeth said...

I can't wait to meet your dumb kitties! You already know ours... :/

Patchie said...

You will soon, Mary!