March 31, 2011

Etsy [Thursday]: Spring Edition

It is currently 40 degrees out and raining and dreary, and looking at pictures of this weekend exactly a year ago and us running around in capris and tank tops, it makes me a little depressed. Here are some springy etsy finds to get me (and you) through the day!














Red Butterfly Necklace

The only shop I've bought from personally is the last one, and I have been debating this butterfly necklace for awhile. She's great to work with! Do you like these etsy rundowns? I don't plan on doing them weekly, but when inspiration hits I like to share what I find. Let me know!

3 comments:

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

The ladybug is so adorable!
I adore Etsy~ hope to sell something there one day~

Patchie said...

I hope to, too! I'm aiming for this fall, but it really depends on how much I have made by then.

Marizabeth said...

I like the mug and the butterfly, for sure. Adorable. I like your Etsy roundups. Then again, I dig your style. But you knew that. :)