March 22, 2011

Patchie [Pouts]

I want to update you guys with something fun or quirky, but I didn't get to pull any pictures from my weekend off my camera yet and I recieved a phonecall yesterday with some news and frankly I'm pretty bummed. I'd share with you what it is, but it's not public knowledge yet. You'll know when the time is right.

I'll find some positives (I always do), and The Boy helped me see a few last night. But I feel like I need to wallow in how much it sucks for the moment. Game face comes later when I gotta start explaining to people what is going on.

For the record, this is in no way a serious life thing - no one died, no one is sick, no one is pregnant. It's just a thing that has come to mean a lot to me that has taken a drastic left turn.

1 comment:

Marizabeth said...

I am bummed for you!!! xoxo