March 25, 2011

Patchie [Hopes]

While I don't know exactly what this weekend is going to bring (tomorrow is weather dependant, Sunday it's supposed to snow. Ugh.), tonight The Boy and I are going to do a cheap dinner and then catch a show at our home theatre that a lot of friends are involved in (including Nametwin!). Afterwards I hope we go out somewhere...Tuesday's outing was overshadowed by not feeling well and we haven't done much of anything this week. The Boy and I are karaoke junkies, even though I don't get up to sing very often!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Internet! Do you have any big plans?

2 comments:

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

goodness~ Spring certainly has been hiding! Planning to shop for new furniture for my house!

~Stay warm*

Patchie said...

Not gonna lie, I kinda love furniture shopping.