March 19, 2011

Patchie [Celebrates]

If you went out to enjoy yourself I hope you had as great a time as I did on St. Patrick's Day! We started at our local Irish pub for delicious food (where my newly-turned 21 brother joined us), and because when they have a live band in there it gets too loud to think we switched over to our usual Thursday place which has karaoke, and Marizabeth and I di a traditional cover of Whiskey in a Jar which was pretty late into the night and I was felling pretty good by that point!

Although it took me literally all of the next day to recover. I used to go out on weeknights all the time, drink just as much, and be fine within a few hours of waking up the next morning! What's happening to me? It's only been a year. Although this time last year the job started at 11. My job now starts at 8. That might have something to do with it.

Today The Boy and I have a wedding to attend, and then Sunday we are going to be as lazy as we possibly can be since we've been going nonstop for what feels like forever. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Marizabeth said...

Hooray for Whiskey in a Jar! That Metallica version we almost wound up singing confused me. ha

Patchie said...

I don't know, the version we did sounded so hokey and midi! Haha

Patchie said...

I don't know, the version we did sounded so hokey and midi! Haha