December 6, 2010

Patchie [Wonders]

Guh. Just...guh. Since Thanksgiving life has been so stressful. And not necessarily for any particular reason other than I can't seem to catch my breath. I'm working full time, prepping for the holidays, working on numerous shows at once, trying to hold on to some sort of social life, failing at that social life, and all I want to do these days is curl up on the couch and knit for three days straight. This year I am praying for a snow storm. I need one midweek next week. Leave the weekends alone, I've got to drive to Baltimore and I have no power steering or heat, which means complete winter weather FAIL when it comes to attempting to drive in it.

A new car is on the list of Things to Do. Right below "catch up on laundry" and right above "move out," better known as the "not gonna happen for a long time" section of the To Do List.

Once again I have also failed miserably at my Handmade Christmas goal, which I started in January with all sorts of gusto and promptly lost interest in in April. Then I broke my finger for 2 months. Cest la vie, I've got plenty of years to make it happen.

I am very much looking forward to my first Christmas with The Boy, even though I have no idea what to buy anyone in his family. Thanksgiving was so wonderful this year I can't wait to see what Christmas has in store. I just gotta last long enough to get there.

No comments: