November 27, 2010

Patchie [Spends]

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This year I'm so thankful for all the love, positive energy, and laughter in my life. I'm thankful that I've been fortunate enough to become employed this year with a job that is helping me accomplish my financial endeavors, and I'm thankful for all the opportunities and adventures I've been fortunate enough to have and will continue to have. It's really been a great year.

Family is in town, and The Boy and I spent Thanksgiving day bouncing between his family and mine eat two delicious meals. Friday I had to work, but was able to participate in the Damsel in this Dress black Friday sale and walked away with another awesome corset I can't wait to receive. Today we went to the National Harbor, and boy was it cold and windy. We didn't last long outside, but we ducked into the Gaylord Hotel to warm up, so Grandma could rest, and to look around. It is so neat in there! The Boy and I hope to hit up their big winter exhibit - ICE - before Christmas. I'm looking forward to it!

No plans yet for tomorrow, and Monday most of the family leaves and it's back to the daily grind. Grandma's now down for the winter, and it's good to get to spend time with her.

I feel like the holiday season really snuck up on me this year, but now that we're in it I'm excited for the events that go along with it. Goal for this winter: ice skating!

No comments: