October 15, 2010

Patchie [Posts!]

It's official. When I started faire I'd be fully recovered by Tuesday, maybe Wednesday if it was a particularly tiring weekend (Read: hot). Now, on the eve of my second to last weekend, I'm lucky if I've recovered by Thursday night. Pair that with extremely nasty customers at work all week (especially this week, oi) and the last thing I want to do when I get off work is turn my laptop on and try to think of something to talk about.

As I've said before, faire ending will be bittersweet. I have more things to look forward to in the "off season" than ever before, so it's not like last year where I felt like I'd have to wait a full year for the excitement again. I distinctly remember on the final day last year standing at pub sing with my friend Christian has the final cannon went off, so thankful to have ahd this experience. I am still thankful, but I know it'll happen again. That I'm excited for. Each year brings new surprises and closer friendships.
Plans are in the works for many more adventures in garb. I can't wait.

No comments: