July 12, 2010

Patchie [Shares]

I have mentioned A Fragile Hope here before. I wanted to mention it again because Jim has written a post. It's a blog that was started because of the new life he is creating with his wife, and it's the first thing any of us has heard straight from him since the accident. It's an amazing gift, and filled a lot of us with hope.

And to make a complete 180, a friend is conducting his own exercise in bettering himself and chronicling it at his blog, named The Denny's Experiment. It's worth checking out, his writing style is a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Doesn't it just grab your heart and squeeeeeze? And, to sound a bit cliche, sharpen what is truly important in life. I'm so glad he took that leap to share with us.

Patchie said...

I am, too. We kept hearing he was positive and adjusting from others, but to hear it straight from him was an amazing gift. I can't wait for them to come home.