July 26, 2010

Patchie [Hunts]

I have nothing of overwhelming value to share except that I'm job hunting again, because I am 3 weeks away from the familiar territory of unemployment. On a related note, I've had a change jar since I started college and have recently come to discover there is $400 in it. Which is only $74 short for the Digital SLR camera I want. I need to have a backup plan/job before I can not feel guilty about spending the money on it. Because I certainly want it for the month of August, which will be much more adventurous than July.

The show I'm working on is going really well, which is all there really is to say about that.

We've also hit the official dog days of summer in the mid-atlantic where it is near impossible to spend any amount of time outdoors, and I miss just sitting in a park and reading. Here's to a speedy approach to the nicer days.

Also, job hunting blows.

No comments: