June 5, 2010

Patchie [Travels]

I'm updating from Pennsylvania, just outside Philly, from my Aunt and Uncle's house. Made the trek up here (after a brief stop at a mall to return a few things and use a few 50% off coupons...who can resist?), and will be heading to The Cape for a week bright and early tomorrow morning. This is the first year in a long time I don't have to do the driving. Who's excited? This chick. I'm looking forward to spending the time with family and being up there.

On a completely unrelated note, in the past 2 weeks I've run across at least 3 people trying to sell me hand spun alpaca yarn. Is the universe trying to tell me to make something?

2 comments:

Marizabeth said...

Alpaca yarn = so so soft, and apparently wonderful to work with.

Patchie said...

It is incredibly soft, but because of its fibers tends to shed like crazy and fly up into my nose while I'm trying to knit. Doesn't stop me, though!