June 26, 2010

Patchie [Cheers]

I'm going to be working on another production at my local theatre, and last night they were lucky enough to get the chance to perform to a crowd of 1,000+ at the baseball stadium in town. We're doing "The Producers," and I think it's going to be one of the better things to come out of that theatre in awhile. Certainly worth seeing!

After this I'll be taking a theatrical break. I don't count RennFest because that's such a different animal. But I don't plan on working on another production until I Assistant Direct "Assassins" this winter. I haven't taken any sort of a break in over 8 years. I think it'll be good for my sanity.

This weekend The Boy and I are going to PA to visit family and go to the Celtic Fling. It should be a blast - The Rovers and Barleyjuice are playing, among others. Can't wait!

No comments: